Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008

We had 4 Christmases this year: my mom the weekend before, Kevin's family on Christmas Eve, my dad on Christmas day, and Kevin, Reed (well, he was sleeping), and I later on that night. Here are a few pictures...

Reed and I at my mom's Christmas--matching :)


How awesome is this retro sweater?! Reed wore this the Sunday before Christmas.


Santa's elf and future Santa's elf (he's in training). My sister-in-law found the greatest onesie of all time: "elf apprentice." I dress up like this on Christmas Eve. I hope that makes you smile.


Christmas morning in Alpine.


Reed's Christmas pj's, with a butt flap! And thanks to Kevin, I now own pj's with a butt flap too!


This was expected...


I love this little man.


We did buy him one toy.


We also did a Pie Competition with Kevin's family. Kevin and I submitted a Fruit of the Forest pie, but Whitney and Marty's Key Lime Pie won (it was sooooo good, and I don't even like limes). All the pies I tried were delicious (I couldn't try the chocolate pies....did I tell you I can't eat chocolate? It's very sad.).


I was finally able to play in the snow! My brother-in-law, Chris, watched Reed, so Allie and I could build the world's funniest snowman. I don't know why, but I think it was hilarious. Six balls. That's funny.

4 comments:

K said...

Sweet snowman! I'm curious, why can't you eat chocolate?

Kevin & Rhiannon said...

When I feed Reed, apparently he is affected by the caffeine in chocolate (I also don't drink soda). It makes such a difference. When I eat chocolate, he wakes up 5-6 times at night and if I don't, usually not at all. I choose sleep over chocolate. :)

Nicole said...

You always have great Christmas moments... even when it's not Christmas :) And where did you find butt-flap p.j.'s?!?! Only you could pull that off, Rhiannon. I'm glad you had a good (well, four) Christmas(es)!

Cindi said...

Reed is way too cute. I love to see pictures of his adorable, chubby face. I'm glad you had a great Christmas.