Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let it snow!

I look out my blinds every morning to see if it had snowed, and this is what I saw this morning: a Winter Wonderland!

I LOVE SNOW!!! I missed out on last year's awesome winter, because I was pregnant. Of course I still saw the snow, but I like to play in the snow. My family (and some friends) call me the first snowfall of the season (that's how much I like it). I can't wait to go sledding, build snowmen, etc. I even like to shovel, because then I'm outside in the snow. I really wish Reed was old enough to play with me.

2 comments:

El Gran Miguelito said...

Yay, snow!

Cindi said...

Sorry, but I'm already tired of winter (which hasn't officially begun). I don't mind the snow, I just don't like it when no one shovels the sidewalks and I can't pull the wagon with two kids in it to school. And I don't like it when the temperatures are in the single digits and the wind is blowing. Other than that, I like the snow. Hope you enjoy it.