Monday, December 8, 2008

Festival of Trees

It's become a family tradition to go to the Festival of Trees every year. Kevin and I even went when we were dating. I love it! It just gets me into the Christmas spirit. Here are some of my favorite trees this year...



This one was wooden and had balls that traveled down it (can you see it?).



Marshmallow tree!



The best one there. Made from blown glass. And lights flashed to the sound of music--so cool!



Frog tree for "the Frog" (that's Reed's nickname).



I totally thought Reed would be into it (I'm not sure why), but he seemed more interested in all the people rather than the trees. Maybe next year.



Random picture of Reed and his buddy Asher. Reed loves Asher! Asher rolled onto Reed, and Reed put his hand on Asher's head. So cute! (Oh, the little things in life). :)

4 comments:

K said...

Wow, the Festival of Trees looks amazing! I wish I had gone one year when I was out in Utah. Reed is so cute with his santa hat!

Christi said...

We had fun, too! Fun tradition-I'm sure Reed will dig it next year. The wood tree and glass tree were our favorites, too!

Cindi said...

What cool trees. Reed is so cute and getting so big!

Corey and Ang said...

Reed is adorable!! I love his chubby little bod!

Love,
Ang