Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

We had a fun New Year's Eve. Our Asian friends, Mike and Moroni, came over as well as Mike's friends, Casey and Alex. I felt like I was living the college life again (especially since Mike and Mo are from my Freshmen ward--go 4th ward!). Anyway, we made homemade pizza and Casey brought his chocolate fountain to torture me with (I hate you!). We played Uno de muerte (a Freshmen year version of Uno) and a Buzz trivia game. We watched Surf's Up and I fell asleep at about 11:45pm. Weird since Kevin and I are lucky if we're ever in bed before 12am. I woke up to toast to 2009, the guys left, and I fell asleep on the couch while Kevin finished the movie (does anyone else have to finish a movie like he does?!). Fun times overall.


Playing Uno de muerte


Mike getting a "Mo-ssage"...this picture makes me laugh. A Mossage is painful but good.


Mike was pretty happy that Reed cuddled with him earlier that day. Reed does seem to like that Asian a lot.

5 comments:

K said...

4th ward reunion!!!!

Brittany H. said...

I love the picture with Mike and Reed--so cute!

Robyn Maughan said...

Looks like you guys had a fun new year and Christmas festivities. In answer to your questions... Matt has to finish a movie as well. He will stay up into the wee hours of the night long after I've fallen asleep just to finish a movie, and this is even if he has seen it before! I don't get it.

I love Reed's Christmas pj's they are adorable. And I have to ask; I'm assuming you can't eat chocolate because you are still nursing.....I had to suffer to. I couldn't eat Chocolate or onions and peppers. He'd projectile vomit all the milk out if I did. Chocolate was definitely hard to go without considering it's a staple in my daily diet while I have been pregnant...but on the flip side I probably lost my prego weight faster because I couldn't eat it :)

El Gran Miguelito said...

I heart Reed.

Heather said...

Go BYU 4th Ward. It was so fun to see those pictures of Mike, Mo and your little guy.

-Heather Wright (Hollingshead)