Saturday, January 20, 2018

More Happenings

Little helpers

This year (and last) Taryn found a couple baby birds near our house.  Of course I don't realize this until she has them in her hands.  But I have to admit that it's pretty dang cute.

Pinewood Derby was pretty rough for Reed.  I'm not sure his car ever made it to the finish line.  The evening ended in tears and a smashed derby car.

For a couple months, the boys would end up falling asleep next to each other.  Reed often would stay up reading and then want to be near Corbin after he was asleep (I think sometimes he was just scared), so he would crawl in next to him. :) Of course my mother heart was bursting with joy, so I had to snap a couple pictures.


We got concrete poured and it was an exciting day for the kids.

A date with Tar-Bear

It was a rough year with MJ.  Not being able to talk but knowing what you want makes for a frustrated baby.

Annette knows me well and got me giant bubbles for my birthday.  We had a lot of fun with them.


Cousin outing to Boondocks

One of my favorite pictures





No comments: