Monday, January 22, 2018

Big Springs Hike

I absolutely love this hike!  It is easy enough for our littlest kids (MJ can walk the whole thing), but it's also pretty enough to make it worth it.  The kids did pretty well hiking but the real fun happened afterwards.

Where's Corby?

Taryn and Lincoln gathering "bamboo"

When the kids were acting "bored," Cassie came up with a couple of simple games to get the excited and playing again.


 Which turned into exploring this little area for the next couple hours...

Seriously, I'm not sure who was more giddy about this-me or the kids.  This is my dream come true.  Can we please live here?



A dirty baby is a happy baby.

And just as we were leaving, we spotted a tiny snake!  So we jumped out of the van and I grabbed it real quick before it escaped.  [Some of them] were super excited about holding it.


No comments: