Saturday, December 5, 2015

Taryn

I was able to take Taryn on a date a couple weeks ago and I surprised her at the Puppy Barn.  I had never been there, but I knew they had a bunch of puppies you could hold.  You're supposed to be over 18 to actually hold the puppies, so I had to hold them while Taryn petted them.  She did love it (and I am super awkward with animals.  They are pretty cute, but it's SO not my thing).  Although she loves dogs, I learned that she loves treats even more.  Once we spent about 20-30 min there, she was done and wanted to go get her treat. :)  Yep, that's our girl.




So the following picture is not from our date, but it proves how much Taryn loves treats (and all food, really).  She spent the day at Oma's house and sadly, Oma did not have any sweets in her house (which is unheard of).  Taryn expects treats when she goes there apparently, because she asked Oma if she at least had fun dip.  She didn't even have that!  So Taryn had the brilliant idea to make their own.  They took blue food coloring and simply put it in some sugar.  And that's why her fingers are blue. :)



No comments: