Saturday, December 5, 2015

MJ

We just love our baby!  The pictures confirm how much her big sister adores her, but her brothers love her just as much (I'm just bad at taking pictures).  We call her MJ, but my mom and dad still call her Mazie.  It sounds so weird to me.  She certainly has been our best tempered baby and I thank Heavenly Father every single nap she takes that she is such a good baby (thanks to her wonderful, wonderful little thumb).  She is picky about sleeping in her crib but when we are home, she's a breeze.  She does cry on occasion, but I'm usually taken back when she does.  She is nearly 6 months and rolls a little and smiles a ton!  She has the world's best gummy smile!  She usually opens her mouth as wide as possible, but sometimes, she pinches her little gums together.  I love it!  We all love our little "putt-putt."  (Siblings come up with the weirdest nicknames).






No comments: