Saturday, December 5, 2015

Randoms


We don't normally put all 3 kids in a tub together, but these were desperate times.  I went downstairs to find Taryn LAYING in a bed of insulation (our basement is unfinished).  There was insulation everywhere!  I'm not sure what they were thinking, because they know they aren't supposed to touch it.  Needless to say, I yelled for Taryn to get off of it and told them all to immediately go upstairs and strip down and get in the bathtub.  Looking back, I so wish I had taken a picture of it.  It was pretty hilarious.


Our surfer boy.  He has since had a haircut since he couldn't see, but I miss his long hair.



Corbin has gotten a lot more social lately.  Playgroup helps.


The first snow.  Playing with our neighbor, Macie.


Another pack meeting I brought Reed to.  The Raingutter Regatta (they blow recyclable-built boats down the gutter).  Reed thought it was awesome.


Raking and playing in the leaves.

No comments: