Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Painting the windows

Taryn and her friend and our neighbor, Marley, got in on the window painting action.  I attempted to paint our front window for Halloween, but I'm still not loving the paint.  I painted 3 dancing skeletons but failed to get a picture I guess.  Apparently I need to buy professional grade window paint and I'm trying to decide if it's worth the money.  At least I didn't use the Martha Stewart all surfaces paint this year.  I saw that it went on "glass," but I didn't realize that it meant it would never come off of glass!  I wasn't able to get all the paint off until the Spring!  So I went with a safer option-washable tempera paint.  It came off easily, but you also couldn't see it very well.  Nonetheless, these girls had fun painting Taryn's window.

No comments: