Thursday, September 3, 2009

Random happenings


Has anyone made these file folder activities? Reed is still too young I think, but I'm trying to get ahead of the game. What are some more activity ideas? I have letters, numbers, shapes, and colors.


Reed loves putting his finger in the funnel. Then he cries when it gets stuck. Which happens every time.


I have no idea how that happened.


Cool Dinosaur Park in PG. Reed will have a lot of fun here in about another year. Walking would help.


Reed loves carrying things in his mouth. Like slinkys.


And cotton balls. Again.


The post-nap snuggle.


More Splash Park. He is always so happy there.


We were hoping the fountains would go off while he was in there.


He got out about 5 seconds before they went off. Shucks for us, probably a relief for him.....But it would have been so funny.

2 comments:

Megan King said...

You are so crafty. I am inspired by you! It is so fun to be a mom, but with only one little baby and a husband who is gone A LOT...I need some new hobbies!

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to lie--I love the post-nap snuggles.