Saturday, September 13, 2008

Cheap Ice Cream

FYI: I just wanted to share my knowledge of where to get cheap ice cream in the area...we just discovered one last night. Artic Circle Sundaes. Their shakes are pricey, but their sundaes are only $1.50. But here's the best part--you can have as many toppings as you want! Yeah! How cool is that?! I was so excited (and surprised) that I almost said, "Everything." For real. But I still got fudge, caramel, oreos, and cheesecakes chunks all for $1.50. It was a beautiful thing. Coldstone is still the BEST ice cream out there, but I know how it goes when you just don't have the $4+ to dish out all the time. Here are a few other places to get cheap ice cream:

Macey's--HUGE soft serve cone for under $1
BYU Creamery on 9th
Smart Cookie--cookie/ice cream sandwich for $2
Hogi Yogi--" for $1.50 (I think)

Any other places you know of?

2 comments:

Cindi said...

Yum.

Christi said...

We've just discovered Maggie Moo's -not cheap, but delish.