Monday, August 11, 2008

Haircuts

I hate going to get my hair cut. I get so nervous and oftentimes am a little disappointed by the outcome (mostly because I don't really know what I want exactly). The last time I went, I finally saw a haircut that I wanted...the exact hair on my hairstylist at the time. I felt a little weird telling her, "Yeah, cut it EXACTLY like your hair." So I didn't, and I ended up not liking what she gave me instead. Is it super lame to say that to a hairstylist anyway? I feel like maybe they might be a little possessive about their own hair? So I want to get a haircut before my sister's wedding in a couple weeks, but I want to find a picture to bring in (I've never done this before). I want a short, choppy haircut (about chin length) with bangs to the side. If anyone finds some good pics, send them my way. Or go to the salon I went to last and get a picture of that hairstylist. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is a link to one of my friend's blog...she is also looking to get her hair cut. See if you like any of these styles. Good Luck.
http://sandy-sandy-c.blogspot.com/

Brittany H. said...

I totally pick out hairstylists in the salon and say "I want that!" all the time! I think it would make their day! I am finally growing my hair out and have found that it is much easier getting it cut than when I had short hair--cuts were so noticeable and I was RARELY happy. Good luck, and I'm sure you can make anything work!

Brittany H. said...

What about Katie Holmes?

kat b. said...

people tell me ALL the time they want my hair cut when they come to get a haircut. it is very flattering.