Saturday, February 3, 2018

The Everyday

It must make my hairdresser neighbor and friend, Heather, crazy seeing my kids hair sometimes.  Because once it's getting unruly, she will text me when one of them is over playing at her house and ask if she can "trim" their hair.  And then they come home looking like a new kid.

Before:

After: 


Taryn and Corby :)

We had a cool experience at the Kids Entrepreneur Market.  We sold cookie dough bites (which were delicious but probably not highly sought after in 90 degree weather).  The kids definitely spent more money at the market than they earned, but it was a fun experience, and we learned a lot of things.  I think Taryn is more interested in making money, but I was surprised how brave Reed was in talking to strangers.  Taryn got distracted by spending money on other treats...(surprise, surprise).

This is cleaning at its finest.

Giant marshmallow s'mores at Oma's house.

Reed and Taryn walking home from school.  Somehow Reed convinced Taryn to carry his backpack.  Hmmmm....(I later found out that Taryn asked Reed if she could carry it so I could see her "giving service").

Reed playing a game at Tae Kwon Do- pretty hilarious to see him try and jump over this kid. haha

Chasing a butterfly

Spaceballs?

This is how we do Taryn-Mom dates.


No comments: