Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Summer adventures re-cap

Kevin tried to teach Reed the proper way to golf...
but there's no way that was happening.
Our new favorite kid-friendly hike to the Grotto.
Family home evenings at the temple are the best!
The kids loved Bridal Veil Falls
Doesn't get much better than throwing rocks in the stream.
Baseball game.
Me and the babe (Reed's new "nickname" for Taryn--Kevin and I don't use that word ever so he came up with it on his own. Even cuter!).
The real joy came from rolling down the hill though...
and eating over-sized otter pops.
Hiking the Grotto with Grandma is even better!
One of my favorite activities: picking raspberries with cousins!
Helping Daddy
Want some?
Sadly my kids won't eat raspberries unless they are in a smoothie, and none of us eat jam really. So we didn't come home with too much. I really just love the process and experience of picking raspberries though. And apparently, if Grandma hands you raspberries to eat, you will down 'em like they're candy. (She wouldn't eat them at home when I offered them to her).
"My horn can pierce the sky!"

No comments: