Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Our first camping trip

The tent is the best part
The bonfire is my favorite part
Roasting marshmallows
Eating "smers" :)
They spent a lot of time playing with the flashlight in the tent
Silly kids
Cute...but it didn't last long.
The morning after, the breakfast of champions.
Fishing in the morning...without a hook but still fun. :)
Kid sister had to try too.
I love watching my kids play in the dirt.
Breakfast, round 2 ***Overall, our first camping trip was really fun and successful. The kids had a blast and Reed has been asking to go ever since (he also had a blast on the father-son campout a few weeks prior). I have to admit that sleeping in a tent was not my favorite. Reed had my crappy old sleeping bag and woke up 5 times freezing before sleeping with Kevin. Taryn actually slept in her pack-n-play for a few hours before she became a popsicle and I ended up holding her the rest of the night, meaning I slept for about 30 minutes the whole night. But overall, we had a lot of fun and plan on going again next year.

No comments: