Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Farm Country


Looking at a cow...from a distance.


This guy was okay.


And ducks are always cool.


But this was still probably the best part.


And running up and down the ramp, of course.


Gathering corn from the ground so mom could feed the goats. Get close enough to feed them myself? Are you kidding me?


Okay, fine. I'll feed the goats, but only when they are far enough away so I can just drop it in there and then watch them go after it. I'm getting so brave.


I look good.


Peek-a-boo.


Wagon ride with mom. She told me it was a truck so I would get on. I wasn't too scared of the horses pulling us, but I held onto mom so she wouldn't be scared.


Lunch break. It was a fun day.

1 comment:

Allie said...

I'm glad that out of everything at the farm, Reedfrog found the vent most appealing. Geez, what a silly tyke. First the outlet, now the vent.