Sunday, July 19, 2009

Reed and Scout

My friend Cassidy and her baby, Scout (who is only 2 weeks younger than Reed) came out from San Diego to visit for a few days. We were lucky to have them stay with us. We swam a lot, watched the tykes play, ate ice cream, and just had fun hanging out and talking. I really miss having her around.


Cass made Reed an awesome frog bib for his birthday.


Not a good nap day.


The stars.


This was my favorite Reed/Scout moment. Reed was pushing Scout around and absolutely cracking up. He loved it! The extra weight helped him keep stable while walking. :) It gave me a glimpse of their future when Reed will be pushing his grandma wife in a wheelchair. :)



There were only a few scuffles.


Flirting.


"Let me help you with that, honey."


The magic moment.


The future Reed and Scout Wilson.


Us

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I love the pictures/comments of the future Wilsons on the couch. We miss you guys. We finally got home late last night- it was a crazy day. I got locked out of a car in a parking lot for 3 hours and missed my flight. Finally, I got on a flight at 9 last night. We had such a great time. I'm ready to come back. Thanks for everything!
p.s. how's Reed's lip