Tuesday, January 13, 2009

6 month old Frog

Reed Frog recently turned 6 months old. Here are some recent cute pictures...


This is the first time we ever took a nap with Reed. It won't ever happen again (or rarely) but it was so cute.


I don't usually like when he's sad, but I thought his face was funny.


Reed had a playdate with his girlfriends Ruby (who I think takes the cake in weight competition) and a young'un, Eliza.


He can get around pretty well by rolling everywhere. The other day we found him under the coffee table.


Sometimes he'll fall back onto the Boppy and just lay there for a while. I guess everyone needs a break. :)


His cheeks are so kissable!



What an awesome baby.

6 comments:

the Braby family said...

He is seriously so cute, he could be a little baby gap model with those little chubby cheeks of his.

K said...

Happy Birthday, Frog! I can't believe he is 6 months already!

Brittany H. said...

Chubby cheeks! What a happy fella.

El Gran Miguelito said...

He still likes me!

Liono said...

Cute kid! His cheeks just yell out for people to eat them!

Cindi said...

He is was TOO cute. I just love that little chub.