Sunday, October 12, 2008

Weekend to weekend...


It's been a busy 10 days or so. Here were my happenings:


Also, I woke up on Saturday morning to snow flurries. I LOVE SNOW!!! I usually get phone calls from family members and sometimes friends on the first snowfall. Sure enough, my dad called right on cue. My friend Mike is the only other person I know that appreciates snow as much as I do, and that makes me happy too. I look forward to snowman-building, snowshoeing, sledding, hot chocolate, Christmas!!!, and maybe snowboarding! And Sunday morning was even better--here it is!

4 comments:

Robyn Maughan said...

Love the snow to Look at but Hate the cold. Luke thought it was cool to look out or window and see it, but wasn't so sure when I opened the front door to go to church and the cold air rushed back in. He said "TOO cold!" and ran back inside! He makes me laugh.

Cindi said...

We got more than you.

Cindi said...

:)

El Gran Miguelito said...

I can't wait until it snows for reals. I also can't believe you still remember to call me. That's love!