Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Waddling Stewart Falls



Our friends Ryan and Jayna invited us to hike Stewart Falls this past Saturday. I was skeptical considering my current condition (8 1/2 months pregnant), but I wanted to at least try. The hike isn't too strenuous, but it does have some inclines, so I had to take several breaks. Luckily, Jayna is pregnant too (8 weeks), so we were in the same boat (that is why we are holding our fingers up in the picture). Happily (and surprisingly), I made it to our destination without dying. I was kind of proud of myself. :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

I was impressed!

Christine said...

Ohmygosh I love your little belly!! I wish you had more prego pics on here-you look so cute! Man it's hard to imagine my little Rhiannanon married, yet alone pregnant!! Congrats!

By the way--tell me about the vinyl parties--sounds totally cool!