Monday, May 12, 2008

The Last Baby-less Trip
















We drove down to St. George on Thursday afternoon and spent the rest of the weekend there. We didn't have any huge plans (plus I am limited due to the baby growing inside of me), but we wanted to take this last baby-less trip, just the two of us. We went mini-golfing (Kevin thought it would be funny to "shoot" his ball into the hole...I humored him and took a picture); we even got pictures in those fun photo booths--I love those!

We spent a lot of time lounging by the pool and reading. We also drove through Zion's National Park and walked around the St. George Temple at night. It was a trip well worth it!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

So fun! We took a final baby-less trip before Liam came, too. It's totally worth it. If you can take another one, do. You'll never have another easy trip again once the baby arrives. Ever... :)

Christine said...

How fun! It is easier without a baby, but it isn't bad either. Just start them when they are young if you can and they shouldn't give you too much trouble, well at least Bryson hasn't. But he is a very easy baby.

Brittany H. said...

My Kevin's parents lived in St. George for the first few years we were married and it definitely had to grow on me (I'm used to all that green from the Mid-West!). But now I love it and can't wait to go back and visit! I'm glad you guys had a fun trip!

the Braby family said...

You guys are so dang cute!