Friday, February 22, 2008

Tagged...all about Kevin and I

What is your husbands name? Kevin Parry Wilson
How long have you been together? How long did you date? We have been married almost 3 years (in May) and we dated for about 5-6 months before getting engaged.
Who said I love you first? Kevin said it like 4 times before I did. I was so scared! It's the "three words!"
Who is smarter? Definitely Kevin.
Who does the housework? We share in it, but since I am home during the day, I do most of it. I save the tub and toilet for him though. :)
Who sleeps on the right? I always sleep farthest from the door, regardless of which side.
Who pays the bills? Anything online--Kevin. But I write checks now if we need to.
Who cooks dinner? Both. We love team cooking.
Who drives when you are together? Kevin usually
Who is more stubborn? me
Who kissed who first? I can proudly say that I kissed Kevin first! I tried so hard to not be so bold. But in Kevin's defense, he had been trying to kiss me for several days, but I avoided the situation (I was scared!)
Who asked out who first? Kevin asked me to BYU's Homecoming. I jumped around the kitchen for 10 min. because I was so excited.
Who proposed? Kevin took me to American Fork Canyon where it was all snowy. We walked along the path and came across a dozen roses...then he asked me. Very romantical.
Who has more siblings? Kevin has 4 other siblings. I have 3.
Who wears the pants? Is this a trick question?
I tag...Trine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since I just am discovering this blog I will accept your tag.