Wednesday, February 20, 2008

7 Random Things About Rhiannon

(I was "tagged" or something or other)

1. I'm a little OCD about some things...like I hate when the scrub brush in the sink is dirty and when the bedsheets are not straight.

2. I have gone cowtipping. If you have 10-15 minutes, I can tell you the whole story.

3. I enjoy bathroom humor. :)

4. I dressed up like a gorilla my junior year in college (only a couple days) and walked on BYU campus...and then "chimped" across University Pkwy. It was great. I'll have to post a picture sometime.

5. I claimed to have an "outty" belly button when I was little. At least it was pretty close. I don't anymore, however, unless you count being pregnant.

6. I wanted to be Cosmo the Cougar and went to the first day of tryouts.

7. I only had crushes on coaches and teachers in high school. The stories...

1 comment:

Rach, Mike, Allie and Hadley said...

I am so happy you found me! That is a really small world that you roomed with nicole! Crazy! I did have to laugh at this post because I remember so many of these stories back in the PK days. I was even thinking about you back at Christmas time and asked scott about you to see if he kept in touch.

And you are PREGO! That is SOOO Exciting! I can't wait 'till we get there too! Hmmm... boy names... Mike keeps telling me he wants a son named Zoro.