Thursday, February 28, 2008

Pregnant and Bored

I have a problem. I get bored easily. It doesn't help that I "work" from home and have all the time in the world. On top of that, I am pregnant. Don't get me wrong, I am so happy to be pregnant, but it has been extremely difficult not being able to do some of the things I could 6 months ago. So I am on the lookout for "fun pregnant activities." I came up with my own list of ideas...and it has helped that the weather is warming up a bit. PLEASE tell me of any fun activities you can think of: I love being outside, it has to be cheap or free, and I like to be "active" (although I am limited as of right now). So good luck and thanks!

Read a book
Scrapbook
Go to the library/Barnes n Noble
Go for a walk
Shop for baby stuff
Work on baby announcements
Go to a $1 movie
Go to the temple
Go on a drive through a canyon
Go to the park: bocce (We did this last weekend); have a picnic or BBQ; feed the ducks
Write a letter
Play a board game
Have friends over for dinner
Bake cookies
Go to D.I.
Organize spare room (decorate)
Fly a kite
Make homemade ice cream

More organized:

Nickelcade (We did this last weekend too--so fun! We got a hackey sack with our tickets!)
Bowling
Chuck E Cheese (I plan on going once more before the baby comes...makes sense, huh?)
Mini golf
Frisbee golf

4 comments:

Katie said...

Here some "pregnancy projects" I did: 1) made hard copies of all my electronic journals. 2) learned how to make lots of soups. 3) updated photo albums. 4) made a CD of songs to listen to while in labor. 5) arranged the nursery. 6) visited friends/family (it's hard to get around with a baby)

Cindi said...

Definitely go to the temple now! Go as often as you can. It is so hard to make it when you have a newborn/baby/toddler/kid.

Anonymous said...

You could pick up swimming....just don't become obsessed with online "research" like I am. Baby announcements sound intriguing though

Scotty B said...

check out my comment on the other post. Miss you Rhiannon - good times and talks in the PK.