Sunday, December 29, 2013

Preschool

 Reed started preschool...again!  It is his 3 year, because we decided to hold him back another year before starting kindergarten.  He has a summer birthday, so we could choose whether to send him or not.  We feel really good about our decision and every time I think about him going next year even, it makes me sad.  I love having him home.  Actually, could I just send Taryn to kindergarten instead?? ;)  
Reed LOVES preschool.  His first year, we did Joy School with a few friends and the second year, we swapped with friends again but we created our own curriculum.  Both years were great and Reed loved it (especially since he was with great friends), but I love sending him off and not worrying about planning a lesson!  He has learned a few things and has made new friends!  We love his teacher, Miss Denise!

And when Reed is at preschool, I get to play with this silly girl (who likes to use any objects she finds as a baby, mom, dad, etc.)  *She is tucking them into bed here.

No comments: