Sunday, December 29, 2013

Fall and Halloween

For the longest time, I have wanted to paint windows.  Now that I own my own house and have a big window in the front, it is possible.  Turns out window paint is expensive and I am cheap, so I bought Martha Stewart's "any surface" paints for only a couple dollars each.  I started out just basic for my first go-around.  A couple neighbor kids saw me painting and asked if they could help.  I was pretty desperate for Reed to make some friends, so I agreed.  They went kinda crazy, but they loved doing it and I was happy they were happy.  However, after the season once I tried taking the paint off, I regret a little bit letting them paint every square inch of the window.  Apparently, I need to drop a little extra cash to get paint that actually comes off!  We spent hours trying to scrape paint off, and it still isn't all off!  Whoops.

We went to a really great FREE pumpkin patch with friends.  Pumpkin patches are my favorite!!!  I loved them as a kid and now I love taking my kids to them.







Reed and his buddy, Dallas

*Not sure where my Halloween pics are.  Reed was a superhero, no one in particular because he would NOT wear underwear on the outside of his pants, and Taryn was a princess.  Pretty classic costumes this year.  We dressed Corbin up as an ewok.

No comments: