Thursday, February 28, 2013

My girly girl

Don't get me wrong, Taryn just loves her brother and freely chooses to play with cars and trains even when Reed is not around; she'll shoot bad guys and pretend to play "pirates" and "ghosts" with the rest of us; but this girl is a GIRL!  She absolutely LOVES to dress up and is very opinionated about what she wears... already.  This is all new for me, (because Reed hates dressing up--even costumes at Halloween are difficult), and it's so fun!  We were so lucky to get some hand-me-downs from her cousin, Ellie, (thanks, Christi!) and Taryn had a blast demanding trying nearly every piece of clothing on.

 Notice she is wearing training underwear under the bathing suit.

 Switching tops

Need new pants too :)

Who knew I would have so much fun having a little girl!

1 comment:

Mother bear said...

Remember this on those crazy Taryn days :)