Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Everyday things


This girl loves the dishwasher. Of course, now the hinge is broken. I'm afraid that may have been her doing. She's no lightweight.


I really love 3 year olds. Everything Reed plays with becomes something else. They are in a boat.


Sometimes they get along.


So dangerous, but they both love to play on the elliptical. No one has bled yet...oh, wait. May as well let them play with knives, geez.


Sometimes we try to be creative. This is Reed's car.


That can't be good. Such a climber.


Well, not every day. But for Valentine's Day, of course!


Both of my kids have such a sweet tooth! I have become way more lax with Taryn, but man alive, Reed would literally eat a pound of brown sugar in a sitting if I let him. I can tell already that Taryn could be worse. But yeah, we eat cookies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that Reed just hangs out in his undies. Risky Bussiness Style. We are hoping to make it up your way next week sometime... could you make sure he has some pants on for our visit? :)

Allie said...

That girl keeps getting cuter.