Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Farm

When I was little, we went to the local pumpkin farm every year. And I LOVED it! I want to start this tradition with our family, so we took Reed to a pumpkin farm this weekend. There were a lot of fun little activities.


Miniature maze for tykes. Reed almost found his way out too! Almost.


I love these things.


They just let you loose in the petting area with a bunch of animals: pigs, chickens, sheep, and a goat. It was hilarious trying to chase and corner them. Though I'll just say that Kevin is quite a pansy about touching farm animals--he didn't even want Reed to touch the sheep because it was "dirty."


Crazy donkey.


Fun slide.


We made Reed try to get out all by himself. We're so mean. :)


Hehe.


Buried in the corn box.


Not quite, bud.


Ignore the dirt on his mouth. He fell face first and, apparently, we don't care about having a dirty boy.

4 comments:

Cari said...

Looks like lots 'o fun!!

Brittany H. said...

Fun! My Kevin is exactly the same way about those kind of things (farm animals, frogs, etc). haha I thought boys were supposed to love that stuff!

Christi said...

Looks like you found a fun pumpkin patch! Cute pics, thanks for sharing. (Kevin, that's what hand sanitizer, or hana-tizer as Colin and Ellie say, is for.)

Ammon said...

I understand Kevin's uneasiness about getting dirty. I don't like getting my fingers sticky when I play with my food either. Your farm looked cooler than ours. Sorry about your Cougars Reed, you in the petting zoo is the closest anyone in a BYU uniform got to tackling anything last weekend.
-Ammon