Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Another reason I hate dogs

I got BIT by a little dog today (but with sharp teeth)! I was just running along with Reed in the stroller when two dogs attacked me. They kept nipping at me and, finally, one got me good. Oh yeah, the owner was right there and didn't really do anything about it. Did I mention that I hate dogs...and dog owners too. Here is my battle wound.


I took the picture after I cleaned it out and put band-aids on. Then I remembered that I should document this to indoctrinate my children to also hate dogs.

4 comments:

Christi said...

You should turn that dog in! I am a full supporter of putting biting dogs down...it only takes two documented bites in most states. It reallly is poor training that makes for biting dogs. Our dog has other bad habits that I hate, but at least it's nothing dangerous to others.

SKYE said...

WOW... That's aweful! I also say turn in the dog. What was the owner thinking?? Not cool. I love dogs, but when they cross the line, my mind can quickly change!!!

Amanda said...

I'm hoping that you gave the dog a good kick in the face after it bit you. You better believe that's what I would have done... and then I would have just claimed it was a "natural reaction"... which for me, it would have been :|

Melissa said...

I think that's why we because friends because I don't like dogs either... I'm so sorry that happened to you.