Saturday, November 15, 2008

Jump On It


This was a great date we went on yesterday! Jump On It is located in Lindon and has over 10,000 square feet of trampolines. We were definitely the oldest ones there besides one father who was with his 2 girls (most were Junior High/HS age, who were awesome at flipping, by the way!). But it was super fun and soooo tiring! We were pooped after 30 minutes! They have trampolines angled on the side too. I highly recommend it, especially for kids' birthday parties, groups, etc.
*The picture is not of Jump On It, though it is very similar.

2 comments:

K said...

Rhiannon!!! I've totally been to Jump On It and it was a blast! Although I remember getting tired way too fast like you guys.

Did I e-mail you that I started a blog? It's http://karastrueconfessions.blogspot.com

Check it and and comment so I know you were there!

Miss you!

Chelsi Ritter said...

Ahhh, one of the things I miss about Utah. If you build it, they will come. Seriously, there is nothing out here like that. When Chelsi and I get the chance to go do something we have two options, rent a movie or go to a movie. Everything else is too expensive.