Sunday, November 2, 2008

Holiday Confusion






Kevin's work goes crazy on Halloween. They spend all day and night on the 30th to decorate the buildings (each team has a theme). It was pretty incredible how awesome the decorations were--each team had like a $600 budget (and there are probably over 20 teams). Anyway, Kevin's team's theme was the City of Villians. So what did Kevin dress up as? The Hamburgular, of course. I thought it was pretty clever of him. Too bad he didn't win the costume contest...the winner was the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man (holy cow, it was awesome; he even went on stilts so he was bigger). There was also a robot built that could actually play Guitar Hero! I guess you could guess a Halloween party put on by computer dorks is going to be pretty good. So anyway, Reed went as Santa Claus (how cute is he?!) and I was a Christmas elf. There is also a picture of his best friend Asher sitting on his lap at our ward party (you know, Santa). :)

5 comments:

Brittany H. said...

I love halloween! And I also really want a hamburger...

Cindi said...

Cool costumes. Reed makes an adorable Santa.

Christi said...

Kev-great costume!

Nicole said...

I love the costumes. And I gotta tell you that at our Ward Halloween party there was a whole family of Christmas elves :)

Melissa said...

How cute is Santa Reed...