Sunday, September 4, 2016

Hiking season

We had a very successful hiking season this spring and summer.  And if you know my kids, that's saying a lot.  And when I say success, I mean we did a lot of hikes.  Taryn is usually happy to hike.  Especially if there are places she can climb.  Reed hates it.  Always will.  The kid just doesn't like to sweat.  Ever.  He always complains about going and usually at the beginning but he's finally realized that it doesn't really change the fact that he has to hike.  So he just focuses on getting to the end.  Corbin often sticks with Taryn and tries to do what she does.  But about 50% of the time, he gets tired of walking and I've had to carry him.  Yes, I carry MJ on my back, so I've had double riders before.  Not my favorite.  MJ was an awesome hiker 90% of the time.  

Our first hike was Battlecreek Falls in Pleasant Grove.






No comments: