Friday, June 12, 2015

Social Bookworm



Meet our SOCIAL BOOKWORM!  Reed likes to do 2 things: read and play with his friends.  If there is any free time at all, he is usually curled up on the couch or sitting in the bookworm reading.  He loves all chapter books at the moment, especially Magic Treehouse and Harry Potter.  His obsession with Harry Potter got a little out of hand that I had to force him to do something other than read.  We've only let him read up to book #4, but he would then start rereading his favorite chapters.  I am so glad that I don't have to force him to read though.
If he's not reading, he wants to be playing with friends (luckily, Taryn included).  He has 5 neighbor friends that are his go-to and we often have them all playing at our house at the same time.  He loves it.

1 comment:

Our Story said...

Noonan, I love your blog. It makes me happy to watch the kids grow and hear all about the Wilson family life. Love and miss your trash!! :)