Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Picture Dump (winter)

Since I haven't posted in a long time and even longer before that, I decided I need to just post a bunch of pics.  I do take pictures occasionally but posting them on the blog in another story.  Here are a few from winter.  Yeah, I know that was a while ago.

 Our family of snowmen

 Yes, she is sleeping.

 I kinda love having this electrical box in our backyard.  It's a great little hangout spot and often find them "fishing" off of it.

 Setting up our tent for General Conference

 Taryn.  Nope, those are not her legs.  Someday I will tell them how inappropriate this is. :)

 Reed built himself a fort and slept in it for several weeks.

 Taryn got her pinky finger slammed in the bedroom door.  Almost completely detached and broken.  She had to wear this soft cast for a couple weeks then a little splint.  She only complained about it once really when it was hard for her to do a somersault one-handed.  Kids are tough.  The best was when her cast would start slipping off and she looked like Chubbs from Happy Gilmore (with the wooden hand). haha

 We do family movie night once a week.  We often all lay on our giant pillow (NOT a dog bed).  The kids, including Corbin, love movie night!

 Richard Simmons?

 My BFF Lesley came out to visit from Texas.  She has a cute, cute baby named Jack.

 Kevin, the handyman that he is (;)), built us a firepit in the backyard.  This was our first of many future campfires.

 Holy cute baby!

 Hanging out with neighbor and friend, Alex

 Discovering the ridiculously delicious Art City Donuts food truck.  Holy crap, I was racing the kids to eat the donuts faster than them.  It was eye-opening as well to the fact that maybe Dunkin Donuts are not quite as good as I thought they were....

Corbin with a new haircut at 10 months

No comments: