Sunday, August 18, 2013

4th of July

Now that we own a home (I guess I never mentioned that), we can now host!  We were so excited to host parts of both our families for the 4th of July this year.


Decorating bikes will become a new tradition.  This goes back to 4th of July parties at the Burkharts' in IL.  Miss those days so much.


Tera painting Mckay's face.


Reed was even brave enough to get his face painted.  It's not usually his thing.  But he'll do almost anything if his cousins are doing it (that could backfire....).




The whole crew


We had pop-it throwing for days!  By far, my kids' favorite part.


Ready for the bike parade.


Reed, Taryn, (Bridger hiding), Mckay, and Rhett


Bike parade along to patriotic music


Love this picture


Me and my baby girl


Me and my favorite little boy


Much braver this year with sparklers



Watching fireworks in the street


Another favorite part for the kids: light saber wars with giant glow sticks!


MY favorite part. :)  Looks like I never have to leave Utah after all....

No comments: