Wednesday, April 18, 2012

DISNEYLAND

PART 2: Magic Kingdom
You know it's going to be a good day when you get to eat baby Cheetos for breakfast.
Mmmmm. I love this picture. Cracks me up.
So magical.
Gosh I love them. And I loved them even more in the Happiest Place on Earth. It's like they could do no wrong! Reed was actually so awesome at Disneyland--just happy wherever he was--in lines, on rides, walking around, etc. Love that Frog!
Teacups photo op
"It's a Small World" was a favorite for all of us.
Me and my favorite little boy.
Kiddos
Toon Town was both Reed and Taryn's favorite part of Disneyland, hands down. When we were walking into Toon Town, Reed thought it was Candyland. It was perfect, because they had a bunch of play areas, pretend cars to drive, and fountains to look at, and Reed even went on a small rollercoaster--Kevin went with him but Reed even tried to argue going by himself! Who knew he could be so brave??
Toon Town tree house
Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters
Another one of Reed's favorites.
Train ride :)
Baby Minnie
Peter Pan ride
Teacups with Daddy...
and Mommy. Taryn stayed with Grandma and ate another churro.
Reed climbed into the stroller about 6:30pm and said he was going to take a nap. Like I said, Reed was so awesome. He fell asleep and we decided not to wake him up until the fireworks that night. It actually worked out great, because Kevin stayed with the kids while I took my mom on a few rides, namely Indiana Jones (which she screamed like a little girl the entire ride--so funny!) and Pirates of the Caribbean. Kevin were able to go on 3-4 "grown-up" rides as well during the trip. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of that.
My mom and I
Me and Kevin
Notice how Reed is still sleeping and Taryn is wide awake? Taryn took a 30 min. power nap a little after Reed fell asleep and then she was up until we got in the car around 9:30pm or so (that's 10:30 our time, folks!). This girl is going to be trouble, I tell you.
Taryn loved the fireworks! She kept signing for "More." Very cute.
Reed didn't like the fireworks as much. Could be the fact that we woke him up from a dead sleep to see them. Overall, such a FUN trip! WE LOVE DISNEYLAND!!!
And just for fun, the ride home. :)

No comments: