Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Reveal


I've always wanted to cut my hair super short, just to try it out once. And I finally did it! And I mostly like it. Who knew guys had it so easy this whole time?! I have to say, there are some major benefits to having really short hair. It is so easy to do, for one. But then there are little things--like when you walk in the wind and don't have to worry how your hair looks; or when your son crawls all over your face and head and your hair doesn't get caught. So awesome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!!!!I would not have even realized that was you in the picture. Oh la la, you are one hot momma!!!

Rock on for doing it- you are so brave, and it looks A-mazing!

How are you doing? How is your cute baby girl doing???? We need to talk. Love you tons!

Brittany H. said...

I totally did not recognize you at first! It looks soooo good!! You are rockin' it girl! Now you and Taryn are twins, haha.

K said...

LOVE IT! I had really short hair once and it definitely has a lot of perks. :) You totally rock the look!

allison. said...

Wow! Totally suits you! You match Taryn. :)
I want to see more pics of it though!