Friday, July 9, 2010

Guess who's 2? Happy Birthday, Reed!

We spent the day in Ogden and took Reed to the "Treehouse" for the first time. Reed LOVED it! As he should, because that place is awesome!

















As you can tell, Reed had a blast! There were so many more themed areas/rooms that Reed didn't spend a lot of time in. He liked the tractors the best. And this is what happens when you try to take Reed away from all this. A very sad boy.


So then we drove to the cabin in Ogden...


We threw some rocks in the river...


Reed took a 10 min. nap in the car...


And we went back to the Treehouse for round 2! :)

Happy Birthday to the cutest Frog in the whole world! We love you!

6 comments:

Aaron and Triné said...

Happy Birthday Reed! That looks like such a fun time.

Christi said...

Ohhh, I love the Treehouse Museum!!! I think I like it more than my kids do. Glad it was a good experience.

Happy Birthday Reed! Wow, time flies. I totally remember visiting in the hospital-with ALL my kids, YIKES. What was I thinking? Sorry. Looking forward to seeing you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

*insert shameless plug and correction*

Reed also had dinner with his favorite Asian and that Asian's Bruce.

Happy Birthday again from Mike and Bruce!!!

Ammon said...

I suck!! I can't believe I forgot to send him a present. Blame it on heat stroke. I am so sorry. It'll be in the mail!

Love you guys. Happy Birthday Reedster!

Arycca Brothers said...

Wow, Rhiannon, I can't believe he's already 2!! He is such a cutie, it looks like he had a blast.

Cindi said...

What a cool place. Happy birthday Reed. You need to come over and play. And congrats on baby #2. I hope your dad gets a girl grandbaby.