Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Happenings

SNOW TIME

He hates his snow pants.


He liked touching the snow once he figured it out.


Daddy and Reed


There were many tears...I realized his snow boots were 4 sizes too big. That would explain why he could barely walk in them. Sorry Frog.


Frog and Snow Frog.

TEMPLE SQUARE




PLAYING SANTA

It has always been my dream for Kevin to play Santa. My dream, not his. But they found out in ward council that Kevin owned a Santa suit and our friend volunteered him to play Santa for the Ward Christmas party. He agreed only because he only had to hand out goodies to kids at the very beginning, then he could go change. Next year I'm going to ask if I can play an elf and hand out goodies too.


Most of the kids were happy to see Santa. Older kids were punks and pulled off his beard. One older lady asked if she could sit on his lap and asked for something awkward for Christmas. Kevin didn't let her sit on his lap.


Reed had no idea who Santa was.

FINGER PAINTING ORNAMENTS


I drew ornaments on cardstock and put paint on it to see what Reed would do. He was very confused at first.



He liked it best when I gave him spoons.


Of course he had to taste it...don't worry, it was made of flour and water. Still don't know how that would taste good, but he kept eating it.

No comments: