Thursday, April 2, 2009

I just should've bought one

So I think those flirty aprons in the mall are pretty cute and so did my sister-in-law, Tera. But we thought they looked pretty easy to make instead. I forgot that I can't sew anything but straight lines (and that's after someone sets up the machine for me and fixes it if it breaks). It probably took like 12 hours to make and fabric is expensive! The rounded edges are ghetto, but I'm glad it's done and it's at least functional. So anyway, unless you like to/can sew (and only buy fabric on sale), just buy one!

2 comments:

Brittany H. said...

It's cute, though! Yeah, those Flirty aprons are expensive, but I don't sew so I don't know how much fabric is. Good work!

the Braby family said...

I still think yours turned out way better than mine. But you're totally right: a total pain in the butt!