Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince


I decided to reread the 6th Harry Potter book to prepare for the movie coming out this summer. This is the 3rd (I think) time I've read it, and it is still good! I have yet to find a book that comes close to being as good as the Harry Potter books. They're so entertaining and keep me wanting to read. I have a horrible memory when it comes to remembering plots from books, movies, etc. so most everything in the book was a surprise again! :) But what do you guys think? Are there any books that are as good as Harry Potter? And don't say Twilight because I think I'd barf. What are your favorite books?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaron was just talking about how excited he was to see this movie...hopefully with the two of you.

Brittany H. said...

I am SO with you--I totally can never remember what happens in each Harry Potter. The movie looks like it's going to be great!

Cindi said...

Russell just started reading the Harry Potter books in February. He is seriously addicted and just started number 4 last night. Randy has become addicted to the "Lord of the Rings" books.

Nicole said...

I just recently read the Fablehaven books. They're not as good as Harry Potter but they've got the same feel and they're written by a Mormon guy, so I had to check them out :) But I would recommend the series. They're good, clean, entertaining books.