Monday, June 9, 2008

Ice Cream Trucks



I love ice cream trucks! Not only do I love ice cream and popsicles, they just seem so novel and make me happy inside. And even better, the ice cream truck comes around 2-3 times a week on my street! It took me a long time to get the courage (plus, he always came right at dinner time) to buy something from him. Of course I had to buy a REAL bomb pop, although I guess they are called "Bullets" now. But it totally made my day and I have greater confidence now in buying ice cream and popsicles more often. Yaay for ice cream trucks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We call the Ice Cream man "The Piper". It's how we discovered our end of the street was overwrought with kids.

Cindi said...

The jingle song blaring from the speakers of the ice cream truck makes me giddy. So far, though, I have been able to keep it a secret from my kids.