Tuesday, January 29, 2008

MEET KEVIN!

So we'll let you meet Kevin now. This is from my point of view, so this should be fun. :)

10 Interesting Things About KEVIN:

1. He loves watching sports, especially football and basketball...in particular, the Mountain West Conference.
2. He's a huge BYU sports fan. I say "huge," because he reads cougarboard.com.
3. He loves to read fiction books.
4. He served a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Mississippi for 2 years.
5. He is SO excited to have a baby in less than 6 months!
6. He is business-savvy. He helps not-so-smart people build websites and he also has his own website businesses: http://www.tinyslings and http://www.thedisasterguard.com
7. He is a big Harry Potter fan and always has been.
8. He's a really good ping-pong player and destroys almost anyone in any board game (very frustrating for me).
9. He played rugby in high school.
10. He is extremely good-looking...back off, he's married!

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

Hi, Kevin, this is Jacqui--Willow Creek Ward, Christi's best friend Brenda's little sister (that's how I found your blog...) Congrats on getting married! I had no idea you got hitched NOR that you're going to have a new addition soon. How exciting! Last I heard you were driving a tour bus in Alaska... Anyway, my husband and I are living back in Denver with our two boys right now. He's a chef, I stay at home with the kiddos.

Oh and Rhiannon, I'm actually looking at getting some vinyl lettering done (Once again, Brenda told me about your website...), so we'll be in contact!

Good to hear what you're upto a bit!

Jacqui